Designed with professional pole dancers in mind, X-POLE's XPERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of any dancer. This International standard pole features the latest in pole technology developed exclusively by X-POLE.
X-POLE's bottom loading system means that a ladder is not required for installation. In addition the XPERT uses an adjuster system to expand and fully lock the pole in position (which means there is no locking nut to come undone with reverse moves).
The XPERT incorporates a unique adjuster cover which creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No cover edge to hit or lumpy protrusion, just smooth pole all the way. It even features an articulating base for uneven floors.
All X-POLE products are supplied out of the box to fit ceiling heights from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745mm (9') and are offered in several diameters and surface finishes to suit all types of hand and grip requirements.
Be sure to check the X-POLE height chart before purchasing your pole.
X-POLE SPORT Key Features:
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes.
- Available in 45mm (1.75") and 50mm (2") tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745 (9') from the box.
- Carry Case (included) - holds a complete SPORT Pole.
- Detailed Instruction Manual