BOTTOM LOADING, STATIC ONLY POLE
The X-POLE team have spent a significant amount of time researching and designing the X-POLE SPORT. It has been developed with beginner pole dancers in mind, however is also sufficient for professional pole dancers too. The X-POLE SPORT is extremely strong, it has been tested with 3 girls using the pole at the same time, doing different moves all at once, showing the pole is very sturdy. As well it is very easy to install, uninstall and use.
The X-POLE SPORT introduces the revolutionary new X-Joint system meaning the joints are smooth and the assembly and installation of the X-POLE SPORT is very quick, enhanced even further by its bottom tightening adjuster which means no ladders are required for installation.
The X-POLE SPORT features new age technology far in advance of any other more expensive poles on the market and is a perfect starting point for any beginner, it is great value for money as well. As an added bonus the carry case is included too!
The X-POLE SPORT is available in 3 surface finishes, Chrome and Titanium Gold, and Powder Coated Pink/Black
Be sure to check the X-POLE height chart before purchasing your pole.
X-POLE SPORT Key Features:
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes.
- Small Upper Plate - for installation under one joist.
- Static Only.
- Available in 45mm (1.75") and 50mm (2") tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745 (9') from the box.
- Carry Case (included) - holds a complete SPORT Pole.
- Detailed Instruction Manual